måndag 21 april 2014

Easter in London


My first easter without my family was spent with my beautiful boyfriend Daniele. We started the day really slow, just lying in bed and doing absolutely nothing. Until we realised that we had to go to the store and actually make the picnic. So we got started.. =)
My dear italian didn't really feel comfortable with my presence in the kitchen so I tried to stay out of his way as much as possible.  

I found a Scandinavian store which I had to go to and buy sill ofc! This was our picnic. On a rod boat, in the serpentine in Hyde park. 


This easter became very swedish anyway. And I didn't even buy the cider. 

 Io ti sento lo stomaco si chiude Il resto se la ride appena arrivi tu

After that I had the pleasure of seeing my family over skype. The conversation was basically everyone trying to fix skype since it didn't work properly but anyway, I saw them and I spend a little time with my amasing family. Mum, Christine, Tobias, Johan, Tuva and grandma  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar