onsdag 30 maj 2012

Seether

I saw this band at the 3 Doors Down concert in London in March.
I only new one or two songs but I since I've really started listening to them I realize that I like more songs than I thought.
My two favorites right now is Pass Slowly and The Gift.

Though because they have blocked Sweden on the youtube list to watch Pass slowly you have to look it up on Spotify yourself..
Pass Slowly - Seether
It's a really beautiful song with so much feeling and perfect lyrics.
I really recommend it.

The other one is The Gift.



I'm not sure how many I told that I actually started crying during this song.
But those I told also know that I wasn't sure about which song it was, I found it yesterday
and I remembered why I cried.

Me ♥ Lyrics.


And I have to name the one that made me start listen to 'em, Country song.
It's a really nice song that make me get into a good mood :)
The video is so fun! Its cute and fun. 
Watch it ;)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar