fredag 18 maj 2012

Though all this


I feel no hope 
and the heart is numb.
No hunger  No ache in my soul.
The places I see I have seen before,
and it feels like I am  stranded at a shore.
I am tired of running cause it make no sense
I am lost at the beginning all over again.
The only conclusion thats left to believe,
Is that you were not ment for me. 

When time and space have disappeared 
and the guidelines are no longer left to see.
Though all the ashes of flaming hearts,
and dust from those who fell apart-
When nothing that matters are left at stake,
maybe thats when I find my place.
In the arms that held me tight,
and lied like an Angel
"you will be alright"

But even though your words were untrue
I could never stop believe in you
And though all of this I am falling apart,
I can never run away from a broken heart.

- Johanna - 2012-05-19




Sometimes I get really sentimental and write poems.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar